Re: legalities of distributing debian pre-installed iso images.

In general, if <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/legal> doesn't
answer your questions sufficiently, please let us know what is
missing so we can alter the content.

Sven Luther wrote:
> Also, i have a question about the single CD that was distributed at
> LinuxTag for example, did it also include the soruces, or was an
> arrangement like that already done ?

The CD itself did not include source packages due to space limitations.
However, there's a writen statement that and where you can request the
corresponding source.  We have two sets of a 3-cd source archive for
this CD.  This is the same as for last LinuxTag special CDs, except
that in 2002 it only contained a 2-cd source set, iirc.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
		-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum