Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

Quoting Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org):

> You are mistaken. Your statement is not true for parts of this world
> (but it may be true for other parts of the world). For example in
> Germany you're always making a contract, even with GPL.

I have no doubt you are correct -- but I had in mind the overwhelming
majority of jurisdictions that have copyright regimes in line with the
Berne Convention and that lack such additions.

--
Cheers,    "Cthulhu loves me, this I know; because the High Priests tell me so!
Rick Moen   He won't eat me, no, not yet.  He's my Elder God, dank and wet!"