Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 03:14:42PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I would only suggest s/text/content/, so that non-texual material
> (illustrations and so forth) are also unambiguously covered.

Hmm.  It's a good idea, but I would suggest s/text/document/ instead.
"content" is overused by our enemies, the ones who want to take the
products of the human mind and sell then like sausages :)

Generic "free content" freedoms should probably apply to things like
musical performance as well, and I don't see these fitting very fell
for that.

Richard Braakman