Re: A possible GFDL compromise

* Sergey V. Spiridonov <sena@hurd.homeunix.org> [030825 20:33]:
> Sorry, but GPL have restrictions on what you can do with the code. One
> of the most noticeble is a restriction on using GPL code in(with)
> proprietary works.

As far as I know, there is no such restriction in usage. It only limits
copying and distributing of the result, as one cannot find a common
licence term for the combination. But this is merely a thing about
incompatible licences, not about a licence in itself...

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.