Re: Documentation and Sarge's Release Critical Policy

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 05:35:13PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com>:
>
> > Jerome Marant, missing the point AGAIN, said:
>
> Considering your attitude, I'm not going to discuss this with you
> any longer.

It is annoying when people point out your distortions, isn't it?

Makes it considerably more difficult to cheat fair and sqaure.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he