Re: Documentation and Sarge's Release Critical Policy

Jerome Marant said:
>Quoting Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com>:
>
>> Jerome Marant, missing the point AGAIN, said:
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Considering your attitude, I'm not going to discuss this with you
>any longer.
>
>--
>Jérôme Marant

My sincere apologies for the tone.  I was telling you to please read the
answer to a Frequently Asked Question before continuing to push an
already-discredited argument.  It gets *very* frustrating when people keep
pulling out the same discredited straw-man arguments about misrepresentation
and misattribution, which have nothing to do with the GFDL problems we're
discussing.  I think my statement was more polite than the rather common
"RTFM", and with pretty much the same intent, but I don't particularly
approve of saying that either, so I apologize.

--Nathanael Nerode