Re: license clarification for IRRToolSet

On 2003-08-26 07:55:43 +0100 Joerg Wendland <joergland@debian.org> wrote:

[...] But below that is the notice from the old copyright holder
(USC) with a license that only allows 'non-commercial' use and is thus
non-free. See the complete text below. Now is this software DFSG-free or

It seems fairly clearly not DFSG-free in the current form, but maybe RIPE have some permission to relicense the USC parts. It is probably worth seeking clarification.