Re: A possible approach in 'solving' the FDL problem

On Monday, Aug 18, 2003, at 19:58 US/Eastern, Andrew Suffield wrote:

What about the copy of the DFSG contained within doc-debian? Do we
need a DFSGFSG as well? I can predict an infinite series here...

We could just do a s/software/shit/[0] so we'd have the Debian Free Shit[1] Guidelines.

Personally, I've always called all that binary-encoded shit software, but apparently thats just me.

[0] Or stuff, for the easily offended.
[1] Hey, with the number of RC bugs, it even fits.