Re: Should our documentation be free? (Was Re: Inconsistencies in our approach)

On Thursday, Aug 14, 2003, at 19:02 US/Eastern, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:

Let's say there is documentation and programs which intersects in software. Any documentation which is software differs from any program which is also software.

Maybe, maybe not, it doesn't matter. Debian is free _software_. They're the Debian Free _Software_ Guidelines.