Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 06:50 US/Eastern, Fedor Zuev wrote:

	False, btw.

	According FDL, "You may not use technical measures to
obstruct or control the reading or further copying of the _copies_
_you_ _make_ _or_ _distribute_". You has no obligations regarding

Right. So, for "copies I make" I guess I just can't use "cp" on my $HOME, or back it up to encrypted backups.

you own copy of document. You only cannot distribute document and

No. I can't copy _or_ distribute the document and...

limit access to it in the same time.