Summary of the GFDL debate

Hi,

I'm looking for a summary of the GNU FDL debate. I'd like to find :
- Which parts exactly of GFDL are considered non-free by Debian, and why
  (+ examples)
- The answers of the FSF about it
- What hasn't been answered yet
- The actions taken on both side, or that might be taken in the future

This discussion has run for a very long time, and looks very important
to me. However, I think that most people are unable to follow it,
because of the quantity of mail it produced.

And yes, I know I should probably be answered "Read the archives", but I
don't have the time, and I think I'm not the only one :(

Has anyone written such a summary ?

Thanks
--
Lucas Nussbaum