Re: Summary of the GFDL debate

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> And yes, I know I should probably be answered "Read the archives",
> but I don't have the time, and I think I'm not the only one :(
>
> Has anyone written such a summary ?

Not to my knowledge. The closest thing so far is Anthony Town's
draft statement:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200304/msg00246.html

I've been planning on revising it with an ear to the current
discussion, but as of yet have not had time.

Don Armstrong

--
CNN/Reuters: News reports have filtered out early this morning that US
forces have swooped on an Iraqi Primary School and detained 6th Grade

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu