Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:21:13PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I would point out that the FSF has rewritten its views as well.  For
> example, I protested that the FSF's acceptance of invariant sections
> contradicted its own reasing in the "why free manuals are important"
> document; the result was that the FSF changed the document.

Do you have the previous version of the document?

I'd like to prepare a word diff of the old and new versions, and
preserve it for posterity.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Never underestimate the power of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human stupidity.