Re: new-maintainer vs patents.

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:39:22AM +0200, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
> > copyright. That mean you should inspect any file in the source.
>  And I should cross-reference every line in the source against every
> existing patent.
[...]

What are you trying to do with this mail? haven't you seen the replies
from other developers pointing out my errors and misunderstandings?

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have
Luca, a wannabe ``Good guy''.               | something in common: they
local LANG="it_IT@euro"                     | don't depend on the language.