GFDL Freeness and Cover Texts

(I originally posted this to debian-user, as "GFDL Freeness Question")

I have some articles on the general topic of software quality at:

http://linuxquality.sunsite.dk/articles/

They are all under the GNU Free Documentation License, version 1.1.

I would like these articles to be included in Linux distributions. But in light of the recent controversy over the non-freeness of GFDL docs with invariant sections, I would like your opinion on whether the way I apply the GFDL would make Debian consider them non-free enough to refuse consideration. (This is quite a different question from whether Debian would consider the articles worth including because of their content.)

I don't have any invariant sections in any of them, but each of them specifies a brief back cover text:

"This contains material from the Linux Quality Database at http://linuxquality.sunsite.dk";.

Is that a problem?

Also, while I have your attention, I would also like to say that I would welcome any translations of these articles to other languages. The Open Source Development Lab has already translated the two kernel testing articles to Japanese.

Thanks for your help.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/