Re: DPL election platforms [was: Proposed statement wrt GNU FDL]

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Branden Robinson wrote:

> (As an aside, I do wonder why we bother with platforms and rebuttals at
> all in our DPL election process -- I suspect people make up their minds
> about how they'll vote without such documents exerting much in the way
> of influence at all.)

I'll say that platforms and rebuttals form some part of my decision making
process.  I do go mostly off personalities, and what I feel about each
candidate.  But, since I didn't know who Michael or Moshe were to any great
degree, they did help me get a feel for both candidate.

Anyway, back to flames... <g>

- Matt