Re: query from Georg Greve of GNU about Debian's opinion of the F DL

>> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:37:28 -0500,
>> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> said:

 > On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 09:10:00AM -0700, Mark Rafn wrote:
 >> Good luck with that, and I look forward to hearing from you and/or
 >> other FSF representatives soon.  I hope it's not terribly much
 >> longer, as the current semi-consensus is likely to congeal into an
 >> actual necessity to remove un-free emacs documentation from
 >> Debian.

 > Not if people don't second my motion, or propose something similar.
 > It may be that we're content to complain but lack the will to act.

	For what it is worth, as a memeber of the silent lurkers, I
 agree with and would second your proposal.

	manoj

There is no doubt that my lawyer is honest.  For example, when he
filed his income tax return last year, he declared half of his salary
as 'unearned income.' Michael Lara