Re: Suggestion to maintainers of GFDL docs

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 09:40:49AM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> * Why you shouldn't use the GFDL:: Debian doesn't recommend using this license.
> And what if this new section listing reasons _not_ to use this license
> were made...  invariant!
>
> If the FSF wants to give redistributors a soapbox, perhaps we should use
> it.

We already have a soapbox -- debian-announce@lists.debian.org and
www.debian.org. We don't need to tie our opinions to technical
documentation to have them heard.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''