Re: The Helixcommunity RPSL is not DFSG-free

    tb> Of the various nations which severely repress dissidents and
    tb> have nothing barely approaching free speech, China also
    tb> happens to have a substantial population of computer users and
    tb> hackers and people who might actually be interested in free
    tb> software.

This  is bound to go  way OT so  this  will be my  last  e-mail on the
subject (modulo private e-mails, of course)  but I would suggest using
just the word  "dissident".  We might  be  surprised, in two or  three
years, seeing how  much free speech has  been suppressed in supposedly
democratic countries.

Andrea Glorioso               andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it
Centro Tempo Reale                http://www.centrotemporeale.it/
AGNULA/DeMuDi Technical Manager   http://www.[demudi|agnula].org/
"There's no free expression without control on the tools you use"