Re: The Helixcommunity RPSL is not DFSG-free

    tb> Of the various nations which severely repress dissidents and
    tb> have nothing barely approaching free speech, China also
    tb> happens to have a substantial population of computer users and
    tb> hackers and people who might actually be interested in free
    tb> software.

This  is bound to go  way OT so  this  will be my  last  e-mail on the
subject (modulo private e-mails, of course)  but I would suggest using
just the word  "dissident".  We might  be  surprised, in two or  three
years, seeing how  much free speech has  been suppressed in supposedly
democratic countries.

bye,

andrea
--