Re: The Helixcommunity RPSL is not DFSG-free

Andrea Glorioso <andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it> writes:

> PS does anybody  know why    the  "chinese dissident"  test has   that
> "chinese" sticked to it?  I find it a bit simplicistic. :)

Of the various nations which severely repress dissidents and have
nothing barely approaching free speech, China also happens to have a
substantial population of computer users and hackers and people who
might actually be interested in free software.

I remember the samizdat days of the Soviet Union...