Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes

Thomas Bushnell, BSG writes:
 > Regardless, if you don't trust us, and we don't trust you, then we
 > should go our separate ways, right?

No, we should look for ways to increase our understanding of each
other.  You don't do that by going separate ways.  Like it or not,
we're stuck with each other.  We can get along ... or not.  Getting
along is more enjoyable than fighting with each other.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | A government does enough
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | wrong to offset what it