Re: [Discussioni] OSD && DFSG convergence

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:36:21PM -0500, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Why do some people think it's productive to reply to stale email that
> is no longer a current topic of conversation?  [ Thomas, feel free to
> reply at this point. ]

The response you are quoting was made on the same day I received the
message it replies to.  (There may have been SMTP queuing lag, of
course; I've had some of my own mails to Debian lists take a few hours
to get back to me over the last week or so.)

(The rest of this message doesn't warrant a response.)

--
Glenn Maynard