Re: Always free?

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:29:11PM +0000, Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:
> I would go further and say that even if you didn't find any bugs,
> looking for them is still a useful service.

Well, that's true.  People get paid to do code review all the time.  If
they're good at it, then their pay should not be contingent on how many
problems they find.  After all, they could be reviewing Knuth code.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit