Re: GNU FDL 1.2 draft comment summary posted, and RFD (fwd)

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:02:53PM +1200, Nick Phillips wrote:
> > I think this boils down to a requirement for a stronger notification
> > than just "this document is derived from that document".  Perhaps
> > add "... and is not necessarily a fair representation of the thoughts,
> > experiences, and conclusions of the original author"?
>
> Something like that, perhaps.

My message entitled "Endorsements" is my proposal for handling this.  It
was inspired by something similar from the GNU FDL 1.2 draft, though I
did not consult it when writing my message.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot