[HUMOR] Re: GNU FDL 1.2 draft comment summary posted, and RFD (fwd)

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 11:40:44PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> It is much easier for me to --- for example --- hide an exploitable
> buffer overflow in Apache than it is to hide something in a document.

Oh, I don't know about that.  Ponder the wisdom of Ethan Benson:

"The best place to hide something is in documentation."

As XFree86 package maintainer and author of the Debian X FAQ, I can
attest to the truth of this statement.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |          Measure with micrometer,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |          mark with chalk,