Re: EULA with GPL??

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 02:56 AM, Glenn Maynard wrote:

The GPL doesn't remove my right to sign a contract promising not to do
something, and I believe this is a commonplace and legitimate--if
annoying--practice that the GPL supports: companies can have employees
sign NDAs, preventing them from distributing programs used internally.

Nope. This violates section 6 of the GPL.

Read http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DevelopChangesUnderNDA

(Or am I more confused than I
think?)

You've confused developing GPL code under NDA with distributing GPL code under NDA.