Re: GPL scripts with a GPL-incompatible interpreter

Scripsit tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)
> Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> writes:

> > What must I say to communicate the message that the case you describe
> > here is the *non-interesting* one?

> Well, it's the one that matters. You want to rephrase it, and yet the
> phrasing matters.

I don't want to rephrase anything. In fact I've tried hard to go with
your phrasing each time. However, I see that it is impossible to get
you to understand what I'm trying to say, so I'll stop trying here.

Henning Makholm                     "That's okay. I'm hoping to convince the
                      millions of open-minded people like Hrunkner Unnerby."