Re: Documentation licenses (GFDL discussion on debian-legal)

Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 02:32, Herbert Xu wrote:
>> Why are we distributing the bible then?
>>
>> bible-kjv-text - King James Version of the Bible - text and concordance
>
> Because we have bible-kjv, a program that browses it. The bible, besides

That's interesting, because bible-kjv's description says:

 This package contains a text-retrieval program and user interface which is
 primarily designed to operate on the text and concordance of the King
 James translation of the Bible, although it could, in principle, be
 used for any text.

So does this mean that we can package any text, provided that it is
adapted for bible-kjv?