License DSFG-free?

[I'm not subscribed to debian-legal, so if there are any issues with the
license, then please send me a copy of the e-Mail. I'm goint to set the
Mail-Followup-To header accordingly.]

Hi,

according to my ITP on debian-devel and in the BTS, I'm going to package
tinycdb. First the current license for this package:

|This package is written by Michael Tokarev, based on ideas and API
|found in cdb-0.75 package by D.J.Bernstein, http://cr.yp.to/cdb.html.
|
|You can do whatever you like with this package.  The code is placed
|at the public domain.
|
|This package is distributed in a hope it will be useful, but
|WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
|MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Now Michael, the upstream author, and I would like to ensure that this
license is DSFG-free and doesn't introduce any problems for Debian.
Therefor if anyone notices some problem, please inform me. It shouldn't
be a big problem to make minor changes or admentments if necessary.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)
1024D/B7CEC7E8 44BD 1F9E A997 3BE2 A44F  96A4 1C98 EEF3 B7CE C7E8