Re: Encoding the name in the file contents (was Re: Towards a new LPPL draft)

> From: tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)
> Date: 27 Jul 2002 09:50:54 -0700

> If a site wants a variant of latex, and all the users at that site
> know about it, and want it, and want it to be called latex, then why,
> exactly, do you want to prohibit them this freedom?  (Or want to
> prohibit them the freedom from sharing their products with others?)

"If a vendor wants to distribute a derivateve of a GPL program without
sources, and all customers know about it, and want it, and want it
this way, then why, exactly, do you want to prtohibit them from this
freedom?"

--
Good luck

-Boris

"I don't care who does the electing as long as I get to do the nominating."
		-- Boss Tweed