Re: Encoding the name in the file contents

> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:53:23 +0200
> From: Frank Mittelbach <frank.mittelbach@latex-project.org>

> So it is NOT me or David or anybody else from The LaTeX Team that controls an
> this: the terms of LPPL control it as any work under LPPL will be on a LaTeX
> system (but not on a fork on) load the sameset of macros if

I think this needs a clarification. As far as I understand this, the
de-facto rule is this: anybody who put his/her package on CTAN first,
reserves its name (or in Frank's language its exetension of ULL), so
the subsequent authors must abide with this.

Good luck

Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.
		-- Andrew Young