Re: FireBird (InterBase 6.0-beta) MPL-like license for review

Grzegorz Prokopski <greg@sente.pl> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Because I am putting more and more work into FireBird packages
> and they're still not in Debian - I feel the need to be sure
> that the packages I create will be DFSG-compliant.

It looks fine.  The verbiage about patents is not really free, but as
long as no one is enforcing patents related to this software, then it
should be ok.  It also has an annoying advertising clause, but that's
still ok for main.

Regards,
Walter Landry
wlandry@ucsd.edu