Re: teTeX Documentation Licenses

On Mar 10, C.M. Connelly wrote:
> There are about 30 documents (and the stuff they document) whose
> licensing status is less clear, and those are the ones that I have
> some questions on.  I have included some example
> copyright/distribution statements based on those in this
> ``unknown'' category, and I would appreciate a quick take from
> debian-legal habitues on whether they are DFSG-free, and, in
> particular, whether we can continue to distribute files with
> copyright/distribution statements similar to the examples.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the attached licenses are
DFSG-free, with the possible exception of the guy who goes on about
"GNU-style" stuff (who needs to properly license the file).

The one that's written in French I can't be certain of, but I suspect
it's not DFSG-free either.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/