Re: analog license; Debian bug 121916

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 10:51:38AM +0000, Stephen Turner wrote:
> An actual date would be helpful. I am working on a new version at the
> moment, and I was planning to change the licence in that version. But
> if you give me a definite deadline, I can make sure to work to that.

I apologize on behalf of Debian.  None of us have this information.  The
person in charge of setting this deadline is Anthony Towns
<ajt@debian.org>.  It might be worthwhile to contact him.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained