Re: One unclear point in the Vim license

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 02:01:14AM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> > On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 02:39:32PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > > I don't need to defend whatever past decisions may have been made;
> > > they quite possibly were simply incorrect.
> > Unless, of course, they involved the GNU Emacs Manual, right?  :-P
> Please keep that flamewar in its appointed thread...

Please respect my damn mail headers.

G. Branden Robinson                |      To stay young requires unceasing
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      cultivation of the ability to
branden@debian.org                 |      unlearn old falsehoods.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |      -- Robert Heinlein