Re: {debian-legal} Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 08:40:30PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > > I'm not seeing why you're suggesting things that you don't want.
> > I'm looking for compromise positions.  Is that a foreign concept?
> > Geez, I hope not.
>
> If you don't want it, how does it make sense as a "compromise"?

I didn't say I don't want it.  Indeed, it would be the sort of
compromise I'd be happy to accept.  It would make me happy, and I was
guessing that it might make others happy.

It's not my *ideal*, but compromise is not about everybody stating
their ideal and then refusing to budge, so I'm trying not to do that.