Re: {debian-legal} Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

Stop Cc'ing me.

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 07:04:17PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> > If you find the restrictions are that bothersome, then it's probably
> > appropriate to just put the docs in non-free. That's what it's for.
> I don't think the restrictions are that bothersome.  (Duh!)

Then why do you want them put in some special "debian-political" package
which other packages aren't allowed to recommend?

Stop Cc'ing me.

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt