Re: Change in ispell's copyright -> nonfree?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 10:54:18AM -0500, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> But I think including the URL in the package description would satisfy
> the license.

Are we to permit licensors to dictate to us the precise contents of our
package descriptions?  Should this be regarded as compatible with the
DFSG?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    There is no housing shortage in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Lincoln today -- just a rumor that