Re: Change in ispell's copyright -> nonfree?

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> writes:

> But I think including the URL in the package description would satisfy
> the license.

I think that still wouldn't satisfy the license, because it would not
be rendered as a hyperlink (I assume).

Also, our ftp sites allow ispell to be downloaded as a separate
entity, and we have no way to satisfy this license there.  Or am I
reading too much into this?

 * 4. Any web site or other electronic service that offers ispell for
 *    download or other electronic transfer as a separate entity, in
 *    either source or binary form, must also include a prominent statement
 *    indicating that information about ispell can be obtained from the
 *    following Web site URL:
 *      http://fmg-www.cs.ucla.edu/geoff/ispell.html
 *    If the offering service supports hyperlinks, the aforementioned
 *    Web site must also be offered as a hyperlink.  Condition #4 does
 *    not apply if ispell is offered only as part of a larger, aggregated
 *    product such as a word processor or packaged operating system.