Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 11:55:24AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Great!  What I'd like to see is some kind of idea about how exactly
> these exceptions are to be made, and by whom.

I'm open to suggestions.  Keep in mind that the Debian FTP
administrators will want to kept in the loop.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A committee is a life form with six
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    or more legs and no brain.