Re: Cactvs-license

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 10:28:05AM -0700, Walter Landry wrote:
> Are there packages in non-free that have special permission for
> Debian? Do you know any of their names? I was worried about some
> practical problems, but am willing to be swayed by precedent.

I believe so, yes.

However, I'm not prepared to look them up at this point in time.
I'm without electricity, and am running on batteries, and the power
company indicates that it may be several days before my power is restored.

If no one has provided examples of this at that time, I'll look it
up then.

Thanks,

--
Raul