csound not distributable ?

Hi there,

I think I made a mistake by packageing csound, from the copyright:

" For any other uses of this software, in original
or modified form, including but not limited to distribution in whole or in
part, specific prior permission from M.I.T. must be obtained."

I don't have a permission from MIT.
Clearly makes it not distributable ?

Guenter

Copyright:
=========
The systems are the product of the MIT Media Laboratory, and this is
their copyright notice:

Copyright 1986, 1987 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.

Developed by Barry L. Vercoe at the Experimental Music Studio,
Media Laboratory, M.I.T., Cambridge, Massachusetts, with partial support
from the System Development Foundation, and from NSF Grant IRI-8704665.

Permission to use, copy, or modify these programs and their documentation
for educational and research purposes only and without fee is hereby
granted,
provided that this copyright and permission notice appear on all copies
and
supporting documentation.  For any other uses of this software, in
original
or modified form, including but not limited to distribution in whole or in
part, specific prior permission from M.I.T. must be
obtained.  M.I.T. makes
no representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose.
It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.

The mixer, graphing, SoundBlaster support, and many modifications,
opcodes and changes are probably copyright John ffitch, and I hereby
give permission to use, copy, or modify this code for any purpose
whatsoever.  I would like my name to remain in there, but I do not
insist.
Modifications and new code provided by Robin Whittle are provided
without warranty etc. etc.  They are copyright 1995 Robin Whittle.

Use of this code for non-commercial software products is permitted,
provided the source code is made freely available according to the
principles of the Free Sofware Foundation, with this copyright notice
attached - and those of Barry Vercoe and John Fitch.

Other parts of Csound have other ownerships.  In particular there is
copyright code of Codemist (cwin.cpp and elsewhere), Boulanger Music
(various opcodes), Allan S C Lee (granule).  Others may have claims.