Re: PBS License

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Raul Miller wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 03:56:10PM -0600, John Galt wrote:
>> The license doesn't say ADDITIONAL restriction, it simply says
>> restrictions.  Adding words that are not there to make it free is not only
>> dishonest, it's stupid.
>
>DFSG doesn't require that we be able to combine material under
>different licenses.

No, it requires releasability under the SAME license.  Clause 5 requires
modifications to be released with NO restrictions at all, and all licenses
necessarily restrict rights, including the OpenPBS license.  Therefore
modifications cannot be released under the OpenPBS license.

--
The early worm gets the bird.