Re: Combining proprietary code and GPL for in-house use

John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:

> >noticed, we place a priority on real identities.  Or haven't you
>
> No.  "Our priorities are our users and free software".  I really don't
> remember "real identities of those connected with Debian" in there...
>
> >noticed that this is one of the new maintainer requirements?  Or

We secure the interests of our users by accountability and
responsibility.  By providing to our users the true name of our
developers, we give them a considerable measure of accountability.
This is a very good thing.

It's something you are afraid to give.

Thomas