Unidentified subject!

All right, this is getting silly.  I just talked to my brother who got
a letter to the editor published in the Economist.  He didn't sign a
single thing, and there are no disclaimers.  The Economist is based in
England, but it has offices in many countries.  That subjects them to
almost every conceivable jurisdiction, and they still don't seem to
worry about it.  They archive everything.  They charge for it.  They
even edited the letter!!!

My vote is to change nothing.  If the Economist, who has far more
money to worry about these things than we do, doesn't worry, neither
should debian.

Regards,
Walter Landry
landry@physics.utah.edu