Re: Public Domain in Russia

Yes,  I recieved your bug report. Yes,  it is a bug. Yes, I'll
remove this dictionary, when I will be near thick channel to
upload new dictionary.

I read license from other dictionary distributed  with this,  it was
ok. I was wrong. Sorry, excuse me.

Nidd.

PS. It was my mistake, and If you want  to fix  it  really soon,  you can
make a NMU, because I will be near thick  channel in 3 days. Sorry.