OPL

Is anybody can advise me if the OPL license
(http://www.opencontent.org/opl.shtml) is or isn't in compliance with DFSG?

I especially concerns about two following points:

   a) You must cause the modified content to carry prominent notices
   stating that you changed it, the exact nature and content of the
   changes, and the date of any change.
   b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in
   whole or in part contains or is derived from the OC or any part
   thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties
   under the terms of this License, unless otherwise permitted under
   applicable Fair Use law.

Thanks,
Mariusz

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.