what about its4 license, now?

I would be interested in the results of the license-debate.

long before I posted the ITP on -devel I had posted about the license to
-legal.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal-0010/msg00018.html

I can understand that people are not interested in reading long legal
documents, that is why I am not on that list. ;-)
But since this is the final authority in debian regarding this subject, I
would like to know what must/can happen.

Is anything unclear? Do I have to provide further information?