RE: non-disclosure agreement

basically what this says is: if you write code on company time, they own it not
you.  They get copyright.  So if you write a new program, you have to have your
boss' (or someone higher) to GPL, BSD, or otherwise license it because it is
NOT yours.

So, if you write code for the FSF, they require you to sign over copyright.
Well, you would have to get a superior to do this, because it is no longer your
code to give.

You also in 2)b sign over moral rights to your code.  So if you are asked to
build the software to control a nuclear weapon .....

I refused to sign a document like this at my current job, do not know how well
that would do for you here.  It depends on the people you work for.