Re: Design Science License DFSG compatibility

Scripsit David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu>

> > Note however, that a "you must change the name of modified versions"
> > clause is not unproblematic,

> Do what several maintainers have already done - release under a modified
> name. (See nowebm, for example.)

It's a possible solution from Debian's point of view. But it is not
likely to be what the author intends to achieve by using such a license.

--
Henning Makholm                       "You propose to avoid dying? I will be
                 interested to hear the method you plan for this endeavour."